STD List and Symptoms:
There are many types of Sexually Transmitted Diseases and not all of them have symptoms that are easily seen, especially for women which is why it is so important to practice safe sex and to have regular check ups if you are sexually active with multiple partners.
Some signs and symptoms of STD’s include
- sore or blisters around the sex organs or mouth
- swelling, pain or itchiness around sex organs
- pain or burning on urination
- discharge from the vagina that smells or look strange
Remember you can have an STD without having any symptoms at all and you can’t tell if someone else has an STD just by looking at them.
Commonly know STD’s are:
- AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome)
- Genital Warts
- Pubic Lice or Crabs
Most STD’s can be successfully treated if they are diagnosed quickly enough. However if the STD’s are left untreated severe complications do occur.